|2 servings||calories per servings 470||protein serving 18 g||carbs per serving 53 g||total fat per serving 23 g|
By the time winter winds down, we crave something that tastes sunny - such as this gorgeous entrée salad of sweet, juicy oranges and crisp, peppery radishes. The crowning glory is a generous crumble of tangy goat cheese and crunchy walnuts drizzled with honey and sprinkled with cracked pepper—a flavor combo you’ll crave again well before the warm season rolls in.
|Nutrition Facts||/ Per Serving|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||13 g|
MISE EN PLACE
• Peel orange; slice crosswise into thin rounds.
• Juice lemon.
• Peel and finely chop shallot.
• Thinly slice radishes.
• Thinly slice green onion.
• Pick and chop thyme leaves.
• Discard any tough arugula stems. Cut or tear leaves into bite-size pieces.
• Rinse and drain beans.
In a large bowl, whisk together shallot, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon Friends Forever salt.
• Toss in orange, radish, beans and green onion.
• Toss in arugula.
• Toss in walnuts.
• Divide salad between 2 plates.
• Crumble goat cheese over salads, and drizzle honey over all.
Top salad with thyme and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired with Friends Forever salt. Enjoy!
"I’ve been a cook and writer my whole life. I wrote my first original recipe and mailed it to a TV show when I was four years old. I was lucky enough to have been raised by one of those legendary Southern grandmothers who cooked with great skill and no recipes. Even when my cooking veered drastically away from Southern for a few years, she was always open to what I prepared and would taste anything."Learn More...