|2 servings||calories per servings 400||protein serving 30 g||carbs per serving 17 g||total fat per serving 25 g|
Wild salmon is among the most decadent of all healthful proteins. In this special occasion meal, fillets are paired with radishes roasted in browned butter until tender -- an intriguing departure from their raw spicy flavors. The side salad is drizzled with creamy dressing lightly sweetened with honey, and balanced with bright lemon.
|Nutrition Facts||/ Per Serving|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
MISE EN PLACE
• Heat oven to 450° F
• Halve or quarter radishes.
• Slice shallot into rings.
• Zest lemon. Halve lemon. Juice 1 half. Cut remaining half into wedges.
In a large, ovenproof skillet over medium heat, cook butter, swirling gently, until browned and toasty, about 2 minutes.
• Add radishes and shallot, and toss to coat.
• Turn radishes cut-side down
• Roast in oven 10 minutes.
• While radishes roast, make the dressing. In a small bowl whisk together sour cream, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice and honey.
•Season to taste with PeachDish Salt and pepper.
• Remove skillet from oven. Push radishes to the sides to make room for salmon in center of skillet.
• Add salmon, skin-side down.
• Season with 1/2 teaspoon PeachDish Salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
• Roast until salmon is opaque, about 4 minutes.
• Transfer salmon and radishes to dinner plates.
• Divide salad greens between plates.
• Spoon dressing and sprinkle walnuts over greens.
• Garnish with lemon wedges, and enjoy!
"I’ve been a cook and writer my whole life. I wrote my first original recipe and mailed it to a TV show when I was four years old. I was lucky enough to have been raised by one of those legendary Southern grandmothers who cooked with great skill and no recipes. Even when my cooking veered drastically away from Southern for a few years, she was always open to what I prepared and would taste anything."Learn More...