|2 servings||calories per servings 420||protein serving 41 g||carbs per serving 17 g||total fat per serving 22 g|
Full of flavor and heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, wild salmon is among the most decadent of all nutritious proteins. In this special-occasion meal, fillets are paired with radishes roasted in browned butter until tender -- creating an intriguing departure from their spicy raw flavor. The side salad is drizzled with creamy dressing, lightly sweetened with honey and balanced with bright lemon.
|Nutrition Facts||/ Per Serving|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
MISE EN PLACE
• Heat oven to 450° F.
• Cut radish into bite-size pieces.
• Peel shallot, and slice crosswise into rings.
• Zest and halve lemon. Juice 1 half. Cut remaining half into wedges.
In a large, ovenproof skillet over medium heat, cook butter, swirling gently, until browned and toasty, about 2 minutes.
• Add radish and shallot. Toss to coat.
• Transfer skillet to oven, and roast 10 minutes.
While radish roasts, in a small bowl whisk together sour cream, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice and honey. Season to taste with PeachDish Salt and pepper.
• Remove skillet from oven. Make room for salmon in center.
• Add salmon, skin-side down.
• Season with 1/2 teaspoon PeachDish Salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
• Return skillet to oven. Roast until salmon is just opaque, about 6 minutes.
• Transfer salmon and radishes to 2 dinner plates.
• Divide salad greens between plates.
• Spoon dressing over greens, and sprinkle with walnuts.
• Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!
"I’ve been a cook and writer my whole life. I wrote my first original recipe and mailed it to a TV show when I was four years old. I was lucky enough to have been raised by one of those legendary Southern grandmothers who cooked with great skill and no recipes. Even when my cooking veered drastically away from Southern for a few years, she was always open to what I prepared and would taste anything."Learn More...