1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse, dry, then season chicken generously with salt and pepper and place in oven-safe dish. Cook for 25 minutes, until fully cooked. While chicken is cooking combine 2 Tablespoons fish sauce, 4 Tablespoons of lime juice, sugar and garlic in a dish that can hold cooked chicken and marinade. Remove chicken from oven, place in dish with marinade and put in fridge to chill.
2. Put a large pot of water over high heat. Get a large bowl and fill with very hot tap water, place noodles in bowl, cover completely with hot tap water, and let soak for 15 minutes. While noodles are soaking prepare carrot, cucumber, radishes, lettuce, and toss in a large salad bowl with 1 Tablespoon fish sauce and 3 Tablespoons of lime juice.
3. After noodles have soaked for 15 minutes, and water is boiling on stove, cook soaked noodles in boiling water for 1 minute, drain, and immediately rinse in cold water until well chilled. Drain well, toss with sesame oil, and combine with lettuce, radishes, cucumber and carrot in salad bowl.
4. Once chilled, slice chicken across the grain in 1/4” thick pieces.
5. Top Vietnamese noodle salad with chicken, peanuts, mint, basil, and bean sprouts. Serve with spicy peanut dressing and enjoy!