Ingredients: 2 Chicken Breasts, 1/2 Cup Green Pea, 2 ears Corn, 1 small Potato, 1 bunch Green Onion, 1 sprig Rosemary, 1 sprig Thyme, 1 sprig Marjoram, 2 Tbsp Basil, 1 clove Garlic, 1/2 Cup Tomatoes, 1/2 Tsp Dijon Mustard, 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar, 4 oz Spinach, 2 oz Strawberries, 1 Green Onion, 1 oz Toasted Peanuts
1. Wash spinach, slice strawberries, chop 1 green onion, chop toasted peanuts and place in large salad bowl. Mix 1/2 tsp dijon mustard, 1Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 3 Tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper, a mason jar with a lid works great for mixing. Toss dressing with salad ingredients and set aside.
2. Prepare and cut all of the vegetables; keeping the green and white parts of the green onion seperated. (To cut corn off cob: pull of the husk and silks, cut off the stem, place ear of corn cut side down, holding it near the top, cut downward with a sawing motion, cutting corn from cob.) Place the potatoes in a small pot of cold salted water, place over med-high heat. Once the water comes to a simmer, check for doneness. Once cooked, strain and reserve about a half-cup of the cooking liquid.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat pan over medium high heat. Add oil or butter if desired. Cook chicken until browned on first side, flip and add herb sprigs, continue until cooked through, remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
4. Add onion whites and peas, stir and cook for one-two minutes. Add corn kernels, garlic (if using), and onion greens; then continue cooking and stirring for about five more minutes, or until fully cooked. (optional, cut chicken into large dice while veggies are cooking) Add chopped basil, cooked potatoes, tomatoes, and chicken to the pan. Use the reserved potato cooking liquid to adjust the consistency of the dish as desired. The stems from the sprigs of herbs can be re-
moved before serving.
5. Serve with a side of Strawberry and Spinach Salad. Enjoy!