1. Remove goat cheese from packaging, serve with crackers.
2. Segment grapefruit by slicing off peel and white pith with a knife. Cut wedges between partitions. Dice wedges into bite-sized pieces.
3. Add 3 /4 c rice, 3 /4 c coconut milk (shake can well before opening), 3 /4 c water, and 1 /2 tsp salt to medium pot. Bring to boil over medium heat. Stir and reduce to simmer. Cook until all liquid is absorbed, 15-20 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
4. While rice cooks, heat large pan over medium heat with 1 c water and bouillon cube. Rinse fennel and remove stalks and end from bulb. Cut bulb in half and slice into 1 /4 inch thick slices. Add fennel slices to pan with water and bouillon. Cook 10-12 minutes until tender.
5. Preheat another pan to medium heat with 1 /2 - 1 Tbsp olive oil. Remove fish from packaging. Pat dry with paper towel and season with salt and pepper. Cook fish 2-3 minutes per side until it easily flakeswith fork. Top fish filets with grapefruit and tarragon mixture.
Coconut Milk Hot Chocolate
1. Add remaining coconut milk (about 1 c), 1 c water, 1 /4 c brown sugar, and 2 Tbsp cocoa powder to small pot over medium heat.
2. Stir and cook until sugar dissolved and heated to desired temperature, about 5-7 minutes. Serve warm.
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN, OPT IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER