2. Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Salt chicken breasts on both sides, pour 1/8 c BBQ sauce over the breasts and turn them over to coat. Bake for 20-25 minutes. While chicken bakes, complete steps 3-4. When fluids in chicken run clear, remove from oven and cut into a fine dice. Set aside.
3. While chicken bakes, roll/stretch out pizza dough and lay it on a sheet pan drizzled with olive oil. Thinly slice mozzarella into rounds. Peel onion, cut in half, then slice thinly. Chop cilantro.
4. Rinse broccoli and cut into bite-sized florets. Mince garlic. Place broccoli in a microwave safe bowl. Add olive oil, juice of lemon, 1/ 2 tsp pepper and minced garlic. Toss to coat. Set aside.
4. Spoon remaining BBQ sauce on the pizza crust and spread it evenly. Top sauce with sliced mozzarella. Sprinkle on the diced chicken and thinly sliced red onion. Lightly drizzle olive oil on crust. Sprinkle with a little salt, then bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
6. During the final minutes of pizza bake, cover broccoli bowl tightly, bowl tightly. (try using a ceramic or stoneware plate to cover your bowl if you don’t have a bowl with a tightly fitting cover attachment.) Microwave on high (regular power) for 3-4 minutes. Check at about 2 1⁄2 minutes, re-cover and continue cooking if it hasn’t reached desired doneness.
7. When pizza crust is golden brown and toppings are bubbly, remove from the oven and sprinkle on plenty of chopped cilantro. Cut and serve immediately.
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN, OPT IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER