Ingredients: 1 can white beans, 1/8 c sun dried tomatoes, 1/8 c gorgonzola cheese, 1 lemon, 1 bunch thyme, 1 shallot, 4 chicken drumsticks, spicy brown mustard, 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper, 1 packet honey, 1 small acorn squash, quart sized ziplock bag
1. To ziplock bag, add 2 packets mustard, 1 packet honey, 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper (optional), juice of quarter lemon, and 1/2 Tbsp olive oil.
2. Remove chicken drumsticks from packaging, rinse, and pat dry. Add chicken to ziplock bag, close bag, and shake to coat. Place dressed drumsticks on a greased and/or lined oven-safe dish. Bake at 400F for 20-25 min until juice runs clear when chicken is pierced (170F internal temperature). For crispier skin, broil chicken for last few minutes of baking time.
3. Once chicken is in oven, cut acorn squash in half lengthwise (through stem). Scoop out seeds with spoon and discard. Slice crosswise into 1/2” pieces. In a large bowl, toss squash in 1 Tbsp olive oil. Lay pieces on greased and/or lined baking sheet in single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Rinse thyme and remove leaves from stems. Set aside 1-2 tsp thyme leaves, sprinkle rest over squash. Bake squash about 12 min until fork tender. Squeeze remaining quarter lemon juice over squash after baking.
5. While chicken and squash bake, drain and rinse beans, place in medium bowl. Dice shallot and 1/8 c sun dried tomatoes, add to bowl. Add remaining 1-2 tsp thyme and 1/8 c cheese to bowl. Dress salad with 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and juice of half lemon.
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN, OPT IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER