Ingredients: Springer Mtn chicken, 1 cup edamame, 1 can coconut milk, 1 shallot, 1 Chinese eggplant, 1-2 baby bok choy, lo mein noodles, 1 Tbsp green curry paste
1. Fill a medium to large pot with water and bring to boil over high heat. Salt water, add edamame pods. Boil until beans inside pods are tender, about 5 minutes. Drain pods, rinse with cold water, drain again. Lightly sprinkle with salt. To eat, squeeze pods open, eat beans, and discard pods.
2. Remove chicken from packaging, rinse. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Rinse eggplant and bok choy. Remove ends of eggplant, cut into quarters (lengthwise), then chop into 1/2” pieces. Chop leaves and stems of bok choy into roughly 1/2” pieces. Dice shallot.
3. In a large pot, bring 8+ c water to boil over high heat. When water boils, add pasta and pinch salt, and cook for 5-7 min. Drain and set aside when finished.
4. While water heats, heat a large pan to medium heat with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Add 1 Tbsp green curry paste (add less for less spicy), stir and heat with olive oil for 1 min. Add can of coconut milk (Shake well before opening) to pan, stir, then add chicken.
5. Cook chicken 3-5 min, stirring occasionally, until mostly cooked through. Add shallot, eggplant, and bok choy. Cook 3-4 more min until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat, add pasta to pan and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN, OPT IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER