2. Prepare fruit salad: Slice off top and bottom of tangerines. Place knife on cut end and slice peel off down the sides. Slice tangerines crosswise into rounds or slice between membranes to “supreme” or section it. Place in serving bowl. Rinse mint and remove leaves from 2-3 stems. Chop leaves or keep whole (depending on your preference) and add on top of tanger-
ines. Set aside to marinate while completing meal.
3. Prepare kale chips: Rinse kale and dry as thoroughly as possible with paper towels or a kitchen towel (you can use a salad spinner if you have one). Cut out thick stems from kale leaves. We recommend folding the leaf in half and slicing along the stem. Chop kale into bitesized pieces. Very lightly coat with about 1/ 2 Tbsp olive oil. Place kale pieces in an even layer on a baking sheet. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-15 minutes, turning once halfway through, until edges start to brown and pieces are crisp.
4. While kale chips bake, rinse apple and radishes. Remove ends of 4 radishes, cut in half, and thinly slice. Cut apple into 8 pieces. Cut out core, then thinly slice.
5. Remove saved chicken from refrigerator. Chop or shred meat from at least 3 of 4 breasts/thighs of the chicken and/or the pieces you set aside (1-2 c).
6. In a medium to large bowl, stir together 2 packets of mayonnaise (about 2 Tbsp), 1 tsp curry powder, and 1/ 2 tsp each salt and pepper. Add chicken to curry-mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat. Stir in apple and radish slices. Adjust seasoning as necessary.
7. Divide chicken mixture evenly onto two spinach wraps. Fold up bottom edge by an inch or so, fold in one side, then roll tightly to form chicken wrap. Serve wraps with kale chips and fruit salad.
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN, OPT IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER