2. Cut pita into bite-sized pieces. Place pita pieces in a bowl, drizzle about 1/2 Tbsp olive oil over pita and toss to coat. Spread pieces in single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Bake 10-15 min until crisp and lightly browned, turning once halfway through. Serve with goat cheese.
3. Rinse, peel and chop carrot into 1/2” pieces. Cut off dark green part and root end of leek, discard. Cut remaining light green and white portion in half lengthwise. Rinse thoroughly to remove any natural sand. Place leek halves cut-side down and chop into 1/2” pieces.
4. In a large pot, heat 1/2” Tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add carrots and leeks, saute for 2-3 min until softened. Add 3 1/2 c water, two bouillon cubes and two chicken breasts to pot. Bring to boil over high heat, then simmer for 10-12 min until chicken is cooked through.Remove chicken and set aside.
5. Add 1/2 c orzo to pot and bring back to boil. Cook, uncovered, about 7 min. While orzo cooks, shred chicken breasts using two forks. Rinse dill, remove stems and chop.
6. When orzo is cooked, reduce heat and add shredded chicken, chopped dill (to taste), and juice of 1/2 the lemon. Remove from heat, adjust seasoning if necessary and serve soup with remaining lemon.