Ingredients: 2 chicken breasts, 4 oz angel hair pasta, 1.5 oz Italian blend cheese, 1 oz sun dried tomatoes, 1 clove garlic, 1 small crown broccoli, 1 lemon, 4 gingersnap cookies, 2 Tbsp powdered sugar, 6 toothpicks, 4 oz marinated olives
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Chop 1 oz sun-dried tomatoes.
2. Place one chicken breast on flat surface between two pieces of plastic wrap or in a ziplock-style bag (unzipped). Pound chicken with meat tenderizer or bottom of a heavy skillet until 1/4” -1/2” thick. Repeat with second breast. Evenly sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper, chopped tomatoes and 1.5 oz shredded cheese. Tightly roll chicken around filling. Secure by inserting 3 toothpicks in each roll.
3. Lightly coat bottom of oven safe dish with olive oil. Place chicken rolls in dish. Drizzle olive oil over each roll and top with salt and pepper. Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes until juices run clear and top slightly browns (place under broiler for last 2-3 minutes for extra browning). While chicken bakes, put a large pot with at least 8 c water on to boil.
4. Peel and mince garlic. Rinse broccoli crown and cut into small florets. Heat a pan to medium heat with 1 Tbsp olive oil. When water boils, add salt and 4 oz angel hair pasta. Cook 2 minutes, then add broccoli to water. Cook 2-3 more minutes until broccoli tender-crisp and pasta al dente.
5. Add 1 clove minced garlic to preheated pan with olive oil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes until fragrant and garlic starting to brown. Remove from heat. Drain pasta and broccoli. Add to pan with garlic-infused olive oil. Toss to coat, adding more olive oil if desired. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and juice of lemon (reserve 1/3 of lemon). Top pasta with stuffed chicken when finished baking.
Lemon Glazed Gingersnap Cookies
1. Place 2 Tbsp powdered sugar in a small bowl. Slowly stir in lemon juice until glaze just comes together (1 tsp juice or less).
2. Drizzle gingersnaps with glaze or dunk cookies into bowl of glaze.
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN, OPT IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER