For Dessert: 1/4 c chocolate chips, 2 Tbsp peanut butter, 1 Tbsp butter, 1/3 c quick oats, Wee Brie cheese crackers
Pan-Seared Salmon with Dill Oven-Roasted Rainbow Carrots & Fennel
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Rinse and peel carrots. Slice in half or quarters lengthwise. Rinse fennel, remove fronds, cut bulb into quarters. Cut a small wedge out of bottom of each quarter bulb to remove core. Slice each quarter into 3 pieces.
3. Place carrots and fennel slices on a baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Shake pan or toss to coat pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes, tossing once halfway through, until carrots begin to wrinkle and fennel is lightly browned.
4. While carrots and fennel roast, prepare dessert below. Next, preheat a pan to medium heat with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Remove salmon from packaging and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Add to preheated pan and cook 3-4 minutes per side until easily flakes with fork.
5. Rinse and chop dill leaves. Sprinkle dill over salmon and roasted vegetables.
No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Oat Cookies
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add 2 pats butter (about 1 Tbsp), 2 packs peanut butter (about 2 Tbsp), 1.5 oz chocolate chips (about 1/ 4 c).
2. Microwave on high for 45-60 sec or until mostly melted. Stir to combine. Continue heating in 10-15 sec increments until chocolate totally melted.
3. Stir 1/ 3 c quick oats into chocolate-peanut butter mixture.
4. Spoon cookie mixture onto a greased or lined plate. Place in refrigerator or freezer until set (at least 10-20 minutes).
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN, OPT IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER