Ingredients: 3 chicken breasts, 2/3 c couscous, 3 packets soy sauce, 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, 1/8 c sliced almonds, 1 cube bouillon, 2 c English peas, 1 lemon, 12-15 stalks asparagus
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Rinse asparagus and snap off ends. Pull string from pea pods, open, and remove peas. Slice half of lemon into approx. 1/4” slices.
3. Place asparagus and lemon slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 8 min, flip or roll asparagus, then roast 6-8 min more or until reached desired doneness.
4. While asparagus roasts, preheat pan to medium heat with 1/2 Tbsp olive oil.
5. In a small pot, bring water, bouillon cube, 2 packets soy sauce, and peas to boil for 1 min. Place couscous in a bowl. Pour boiling mixture over couscous and cover with a plate. Set aside. For crisper peas, place peas with couscous instead of in liquid.
6. Remove chicken breasts from packaging. Pat dry with paper towels. Cook chicken in preheated skillet for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through. In last minute of cooking time, pour remaining packet of soy sauce over breasts.
7. Optional: lightly toast sesame seeds and/or almonds in a dry skillet over medium heat.
8. After cous cous sits for at least 5 min, fluff with fork and mix in almonds, sesame seeds, and juice from remaining half of lemon. Serve with chicken and asparagus.