Ingredients: 3 chicken breasts, 2/3 c couscous, 3 packets soy sauce, 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, 1/8 c sliced almonds, 1 cube bouillon, 2 c English peas, 1 lemon, 12-15 stalks asparagus
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Rinse asparagus and snap off ends. Pull string from pea pods, open, and remove peas. Slice half of lemon into approx. 1/4” slices.
3. Place asparagus and lemon slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 8 min, flip or roll asparagus, then roast 6-8 min more or until reached desired doneness.
4. While asparagus roasts, preheat pan to medium heat with 1/2 Tbsp olive oil.
5. In a small pot, bring water, bouillon cube, 2 packets soy sauce, and peas to boil for 1 min. Place couscous in a bowl. Pour boiling mixture over couscous and cover with a plate. Set aside. For crisper peas, place peas with couscous instead of in liquid.
6. Remove chicken breasts from packaging. Pat dry with paper towels. Cook chicken in preheated skillet for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through. In last minute of cooking time, pour remaining packet of soy sauce over breasts.
7. Optional: lightly toast sesame seeds and/or almonds in a dry skillet over medium heat.
8. After cous cous sits for at least 5 min, fluff with fork and mix in almonds, sesame seeds, and juice from remaining half of lemon. Serve with chicken and asparagus.
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN, OPT IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER