Ingredients: Asian pear, mixed greens, jicama root, 3 hearts of palm, orange, 2 chicken thighs, 1 cup bread crumbs, 1/3 cup buttermilk, 6 packets Dijion mustard, zucchini, 2 cloves garlic, 6-8 Brussel sprouts, 2 c okra, 1 bunch radishes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix buttermilk and dijon mustard. Rub salt and pepper generously under the skin of the chicken thighs and on the skin. Coat chicken in mustard/buttermilk mixture.
3. Put chicken on greased baking sheet and press panko bread crumbs onto skin. Roast for 40 minutes, until crispy. Finish on broil to brown, if necessary.
4. Thinly slice asian pears, hearts of palm, and jicama. Toss with mixed greens, season with salt and pepper. Set salad aside.
5. Crush garlic, slice zucchini into rounds, and finely chop brussel sprouts. Slice okra and radishes in half.
6. Preheat skillet with 1 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Saute garlic until golden. Remove garlic and add zucchini, brussel sprouts and 1 Tbsp olive oil. Cook over low heat until soft. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Meanwhile, preheat second skillet to medium heat with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Add okra and radish and saute until soft. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Finish dressing salad with juice of orange and drizzle of olive oil.
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN, OPT IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER