President's Letter for the Week of March 14th, 2016
Each week you will find a letter from our President, Judith Winfrey, in your meal kit and also posted here on our blog. Judith details the latest news and excitement with PeachDish as well as the farmers whose products are featured in our meals for the week. Thank you for helping us to support the fine foks behind the fresh, delicious ingredients in your PeachDish!
Every week we do our best to buy from people who are taking care of the land. In the words of food hero Alice Waters, “if you buy from people who are taking care of the land, you're supporting the future of this country.” Here is the roster of farmers and food artisans who supplied ingredients for this week’s mealkits. You can find photos and more information on these businesses on our suppliers page.
- Anson Mills, Columbia, SC
- Atlanta Fresh Creamery, Atlanta, GA
- Baker Farms, Norman Park, GA
- Beautiful Briny Sea, Atlanta, GA
- Chinese Southern Belle, Atlanta, GA
- Crager Hager Farm, Bremen, GA
- Crystal Organics, Newborn, GA
- DaySpring Farms, Danielsville, GA
- GrowFood Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Heywood’s Provisions, Marietta, GA
- Local Lands, Dublin, GA
- Mayflor Farms, Riverdale, GA
- Riverview Farms, Ranger GA
- Springer Mountain, Mt. Airy, GA
- Southern Foothills Farm, Oneonta, AL
- Southern Swiss Dairy, Waynesboro, GA
- White Oak Pastures, Bluffton, GA
- WP Rawl Organics, Pelion, SC
As a business, our mission is to deliver enriching and enlivening food experiences. I’d love to know how you think we’re doing. If you have questions or comments, please reach out to me directly by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for having dinner with PeachDish.
Judith Winfrey President, PeachDish